Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Little Reasons to Smile

I will have to make this a quick one...

I just wanted to share a couple of videos with you.  I tried to upload them to facebook, but I wasn't having any luck.

The first video is of Nolan.  He decided that he would follow in his brother's footsteps (so to speak) and as soon as I left the room, he made a straight path to the christmas tree and all of the presents.




The next video really is about "little reasons to smile."  Nolan had woken up from his nap and I went to go get him and found him "chasing" the sun rays that were peeking in from the window.  He would move his head and accidently block the rays and then sort of wonder where they went...then moved his head again...and there they were and he was back to "chasing" them.  I really enjoyed watching him do this!  Asher was in my arms while I was filming this and I think he was a little curious about what Nolan was doing too. 
Thanks for viewing...I'll share more later...

3 comments:

  1. the "cousins" loved the videos! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT...catching rays of SUNSHINE!!! a new take!!! how absolutely precious!!

    HUGS from NANA...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute! These moments are truly priceless!

    ReplyDelete