Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just One of Those Days...

Have you ever had one of those days when the sun seemed to shine just the right way, the air circulated at just the right temperature and everything made you smile throughout?!  I have! 

I really really hate to see my baby boys growing up, but...I have to admit that each day they seem more and more amazing to me than the day before.  Each day I enjoy them a little more (as if that were even possible).  Each day we find new reasons to laugh and smile at one another and it brings me so much happiness.  To be able to sit in the evening and share dinnertime with my husband and my children is such a blessing.  To be able to play, laugh and share the time in the evening is an even greater blessing. 

Tonight was one of those night's when Nathan got a wild hiar to do something silly and here were the results...smiling happy faces...
Last weekend Nathan also got some sort of inspiration to be silly....Take a look


3 comments:

  1. These videos are soooo cute - well, the sideways one did make me a bit seasick - lol - but their personalities are precious!! :) You guys are doing a great job!!

    Love
    Jackie
    Prov. 31:12

    ReplyDelete
  2. MADE MY DAY!!!!! Yep...that is Nathan!! How funny. Nolan never took the shirt off his OWN head...how cute to see them PLAYING together. The basket ride (I mean Choo-Choo) was too funny as they just sat and enjoyed the RIDE! WHAT FUN and JOY they have brought into your lives!!! CHILDREN ARE AN HERITAGE...OF THE LORD!!! amen.

    I LOVE THIS BLOG!!! and you all!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. omygosh....I love you nathan you totally made me smile!!!"here's a tour of your room" LOL...I needed the laugh and smile tonight! Can't wait to see yall! xo

    ReplyDelete