Monday, January 24, 2011

Thank You Sara

When I started this blog, it was my intention to remind myself to enjoy every moment that the Lord has given me; to use the experiences in my own life to help others remember to enjoy their own and to occassionally entertain you with a few funny stories or videos :D 

It is so wonderful to know that there are people otu there that actually take the time to read my thoughts, experiences and feelings..Usually it's  Grandma, Auntie Aubrey, Nana and occassionally Cousin Brady...But sometimes we get other readers and when we do...My oh my!

Tonight, after reading a friends blog (who apparently started blogging because of me) I realized what a blessing it was to hear.  It was my hope that I would spark emotion in others through my own experiences and she has shared with me that I have succeeded in such.  I wish her many happy blogging days and hope that it brings her as much satisfaction as it has brought to me!

1 comment: