Thursday, July 14, 2011

Perfect Perspective

Here lately I have really been thinking about my blog and the title I chose for it almost one year ago…”Mommy’s Perspective” (http://www.fromtheeyesofamommy.blogspot.com/) This is truly the most perfect perspective there is.  I don’t think I realized in when I chose the name, but now I see that when I became a Mommy, my perspective changed!  I’m certain I’ve written about this before, but never with such clarity.  It’s amazing and precious to me how while our children are growing, we are growing as parents right alongside of them. 
From the moment I was made aware of a “baby to be” in my belly (or in this case “babies to be”) my world changed and with every thought and decision that came my way, my children became such a priority.  Now, my boys are nearly 15 months old (which I can hardly believe) and still, the decisions we make as a family, ultimately have their best interest in mind. 
But here’s the perspective I really wanted to get to….Have you ever watched a Mommy and her baby in a brand new situation?  It’s a beautiful thing.  What I mean is…When something new or exciting is happening, watch the mommy…she’s looking straight into her little ones’ eyes to see the joy, excitement and wonder that’s happening for him!  
Like I said, Perfect Perspective!  When something exciting (or even not so exciting) is happening around us, I look into Asher and Nolan’s eyes and it’s like I’m seeing it for the first time in the most perfect and purest way possible!  It is such a special blessing! 
Won’t you share with us, what you see through your child’s eyes?!

1 comment:

  1. Love yet another great blog about YOU and YOURS..and mine ;)

    Since my children are all grown up now..SIGH.

    I remember...eyes of wonder.....WHY Mommy?
    eyes of surprise...Lookie that!
    eyes of interest...Here Kitty Kitty
    eyes of happiness..smiling eyes!

    Their eyes said these before the words ever came out of their mouths!

    Hugs...
    ME

    ReplyDelete