Monday, November 29, 2010

FREE FROM SHUTTERFLY

I am so excited...Shutterfly is offering 50 Free Photo cards to bloggers.  I LOVE Shutterfly.  I use it for all of my photo needs and it's about to really pay off.  Shutterfly has great photo options.  We have previously ordered our Christmas cards from them and we were very satisified with the price and quality of their products. Check out their holiday cards at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery.  I can't wait to choose our Christmas Cards for 2010. We've got lots of photos to choose from, since my husband was gracious enough to sit through all of my picture taking!  Plus shutterfly has great themes to choose from to meet your styling needs :)   I a have monthly albums for my boys and I use Shutterfly to to create these albums.  Another great thing that shutterfly offers is "Pre-Paid Prints"  You can pay for your photos in advance for .09 per photo ( a savings of six cents each!)  Click Here to learn more!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I just got my code to order my new prints!!! The choices are really great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they do this again next year! I just got our cards in the mail from shutterfly today!! :) I'm sure you guys DO have so many good pics to choose from with your adorable boys!

    ReplyDelete