Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Half Birthday

Happy Half Birthday
Asher & Nolan
Call me crazy, but six healthy months with two wonderful baby boys is more than a reason to celebrate in my book!  Coming from a place when I believed I would never know what it was like to experience motherhood or know the beautiful blessings of a baby to all of a baby...Truly a reason to celebrate!

On Saturday we had a "Half Birthday" for Asher and Nolan.  Nothing huge, just a reason to smile!









Nana was kind enough to use her skills to make Asher and Nolan two beautiful half cakes!  (THANK YOU NANA!)

A few decorations and presents...
 And Happy Birthday...





 A train from Nana and Papa

 Warm suits to take walks in from Grandma and Grandpa

Check out Asher's head bobbing to go with the song!

They're getting very good at the whole opening the presents thing! 


HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS BOYS!



2 comments:

  1. Awwww...bringing back the day! It was FUN and certainly a "memory maker".

    Huggles to Nolan and Asher!!!!

    I love you..
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I know I'm late but I've been trying to post a comment and it wouldn't let me for some reason...

    SOOOO Happy Half Birthday Asher & Nolan! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday...wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. We love you lots and hope to meet you really soon! Lots of hugs and drooly kisses from Brady...and hugs from his mommy and daddy

    ReplyDelete