Thursday, September 9, 2010

Daddy Time


After yesterday's post thinking upon the loss of my daddy, I once again am reminded of all of these precious moments.  This morning I decided to take lots of pictures of the boys and their daddy...reminding myself often "Life is Precious."  I'm sure that by now you are tired of hearing about this, but those of you who know me well know that I have often felt like everything needs to be "just perfect" in order for it to really be great.  So the task of teaching myself that "Life is Precious" is going to have to be a lesson that I present myself with daily, in every moment possible. 

This is often how our morning begins....slowly waking up to the world.  The speed at which we wake up is usually dependent upon how well the boys slept the night before.  Today, Daddy and Asher were just as cute as could be with their snuggles and giggles. 
Eventually we work our way to the living room for some tummy time, songs and play for the boys.  Nathan is very good at this.  It seems that he's been enjoying the boys' toys a little more than they have lately.  :D  Precious moments in the making.....

2 comments:

  1. toooo CUTE!!! Nathan always loved the little kids in the neighborhood...so I am not surprised in the least of his ability to PLAY and have FUN with his own little guys.

    You'll have to keep a tab on the toys...you know the o' saying...the bigger the boy the bigger the toy! LOL

    I see lots of HAPPY memory making in the future..for both of you!!

    Great photos...capturing the moments!!

    HUGS
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of my brudder! Those are super fantastic photos!!! Thanks for sharing...wish we lived closer! Love you guys! XO

    ReplyDelete