Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Work?

Tomorrow I am going to work for the first time since the boys were born.  Luckily, it is only to sub for a half of a day, but I have never not been here when they wake up for the day and have never not been with them for more than a few hours...that was only once....and I was less than two miles away!!! 

Somehow, I am NERVOUS about substituting tomorrow.  Isn't that the strangest thing you've ever heard?  I've been teaching since 2005 and I'm nervous about being a half of a day sub?!  Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the whole night of sleep! Hoping it stays around longer than our summer :P How did work go? I'm sure you were great! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    I hope your work day was pleasant....I know you got a LOT of HUGS at school..from the TEACHERS tooooo!

    Praying that the LORD blesses you with a day that HIS love surrounds you as you think upon all the good he has done in your life....and each day of another year!

    We LOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete