Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Day at the Farm

Today we took a trip to Mike's Farm.  It was about an hour and a half of driving, but it's a good thing because it gave the boys the perfect chance to take a nap.  I realize that perhaps they might be a bit young for such events, but that just means we will be all practiced up for next year. 


We went on a hayride.  It was fun to watch the boys experience something new.  That's one of my favorite things about this mommy thing...watching my children experience so many new things...each day is a new adventure and I love it! 






We walked around the pumpkin patch looking at all of the different pumpkins...Maybe next year we will actually get one.  I figured we could save that to be another first...




All in all....A good day...





1 comment:

  1. Oh my....that last pic is soooo PRECIOUS!!!

    Look at those sweet SMILES and BIG EYES!!!


    HOw fun to take a hay ride...atleast you can put it in their baby book and then when they do go on one as BIG BOYS..they can say yea...we took one waaay back when we were just "little"..

    Enjoyed the pics!
    Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete