Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere

Yesterday after church we ventured down to the "pumpkin patch." The boys have already had the pleasure of going to the real pumpkin patch, but I couldn't resist the urge to take pictures in mounds of pumpkins.  The real pumpkin patch just didn't have that many pumpkins when we went...so instead we went to a lot with pumpkins on crates...Otherwise known as the "pumpkin patch" 

Once again, we didn't get any pumpkins becuase next year, before I can blink my eyes the boys will be walking around both of these pumpkin patches and choosing pumpkins of their very own. 

Each time I look at pictures I am amazed at how quickly time has passed and how much these precious babies grow and change each day!  I've told them on several occassions that they need to stop growing, but I just don't think they understand what I'm saying!

























2 comments:

  1. Pretty cute with all the men in ORANGE...such nice photos..

    again..I'm going crazy making up little conversations these little monkey's are having in these pics.

    It almost looks like Asher is telling on Nolan....and Nolan says in the last one...I DID NOT!!!

    I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!

    Hugs...NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I often make up conversations for them as well. I'm so glad that you are enjoying the blog so much! It's nice to be able to share these special moments with loved ones from a far. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and they'll have lots of smiles for you then!

    ReplyDelete