Monday, October 25, 2010

Surrounded by Cuteness

I hope you don't mind me saying this
but
I'M SURROUNDED BY CUTENESS

I realize that I'm a bit biased, but I'm their mommy...who can blame me? 
Just thought I'd share some of these adorable moments with you.


Asher & Nolan enjoy looking out the window to see the trees...Actually it might just be the light, or maybe it's just the change of scenery, or perhaps the different positioning...either way this seems to be a favorite.
Don't let the picture fool you...They don't really have the standing thing down yet.  They can stand as long as there is something there to help catch them, but it's not like they just go around standing any ole place they choose. 

Nothing like a little brotherly love.  I always wonder if all babies are this fond of each other or it it really is the twin thing.  They are constantly touching each other and pulling on each other, it's the cutest thing!


Asher LOVES his Blankie...can't you tell! 

Yes, we are showing off Nolan's little pudgy belly!  He has rolls in his rolls - and I love every single inch of him!!!

They're growing big enough for their jumpy!  They seem to enjoy it quite a big too...


Well, that's all for tonight...I've got to get some sleep. HAHAHA 
The boys have gone from actually sleeping 8 hours straight - down to 3 or 4 ---Sure making for some long nights.  But, as I've told myself a million times before...I'm going to remind myself to enjoy every second of it.  Before I know it they will be grown and I will wish that they would wake up every now and then for a snuggle!  Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Do they look like Nathan and Charlie or what? These are sooo CUTE...

    I can't stand it. WHY...WHY..do I have to live so far away!!! ever heard a grown woman cry..whaaaaaaaaa

    I love the one of the two of them next to eachother...I'm thinking of what they could be saying... Asher: opps she caught us Bro...Nolan: hee hee we're so CUTE she won't care!!!

    Standing...cute little heads and bums!

    HUGS
    NANA

    ReplyDelete