Friday, October 15, 2010

The Perfect Day...with a perfect ending

If you could create the perfect day in mothering twin boys of four and a half months...It would've played out exactly as today did.  In the book of perfects...This was it. 

The boys were SOOOOO well behaved today.  There was hardly any fussing and barely any tears.  They were so happy all day.  The weather was beautiful!  I am feeling extra thankful for today.  I can't imagine having missed this day.  (Of course, I did put in quite a few days of endless crying and constant whining to get a day like today!) Praying for many more days like today. 

If you're in need of a reason to smile...please see below...BUT please excuse the annoying sounds in the background...aka ME :D

2 comments:

  1. That's what Mommy is for...to make Baby laugh sooo CUTE like this!!!

    Giggles and smiles...awwwww

    Now did you say THIS is why you are a STAY AT HOME Mommy!!! I THINK Soooo!

    HUGS
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly you were making me laugh! LOL I can imagine how easy it was for Nolan to bust up laughing! Seriously too cute! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete